Lagler Australia- Superkart Racing

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thanks!

As much as I'd love to get the rebuilt engine back before the weekend, I thought better to get the thing run in on the dyno. That saves me having to run it in. Which would mean going all the way to Winton just to drive around very slowly, staying under 5,000 rpm getting in everyone's way and generally being miserable and grumpy like a child in a toystore not allowed to touch anything.


But that's not why I've done this posting. This is a big thank you to the team at POLYCURE Innovative Floor Coatings for becoming a sponsor. I won't downplay it- every bit counts especially when we're on a shoestring budget and can barely afford the neccessities. So, naturally, Polycure's contribution will go towards some grid girls, or possibly a team masseur.

Until I have something more interesting to post here is a picture of me exiting MG at Phillip Island...

Photo courtesy of TOR Designs